Thoughts About the Smile PactEdit
Speculations are provided in the prequel that the Purple Cure and the Red Cure (do not count the red orb as Cure Sunny though) are noticeably absent, until they later appear in the fan sequel, Smile Pretty Cure! Portal, or other fan sequels, such as Cosmic.
The Smile Pact is later upgraded with a few new colors for the new Cures. The Purple and Red Cures are revealed to be Cure Praise and Cure Dazzle, while the Pinga Bird's sequel reveals Cure Harming and Cure Love.
There are a list of hues that develop a corresponding order of the rainbow, except for the brown and white.
- Himasaku Saiya/Cure Dazzle-The color scheme is red, prior to the red orb on the Smile Pact. Dazzle represents the Red Sparkle.
- Hino Akane/Cure Sunny-The color scheme is orange, prior to the orange orb on the Smile Pact (red officially, but a red Cure is needed for the red orb). Sunny represents the Orange Circle (or the symbol of the Sun).
- Kise Yayoi/Cure Peace-The color scheme is yellow, prior to the yellow orb on the Smile Pact. Peace represents the Yellow Star.
- Midorikawa Nao/Cure March-The color scheme is chartreuse, prior to the lime colored orb on the Smile Pact. March represents the Lime Jewel.
- Cure Joy-The color scheme is green; Joy represents the Green Clover.
- Sakagami Ayumi/Cure Echo-The color scheme is aqua; Echo represents the Aqua Hexagon.
- Kiryuu Kaoru/Cure Wish-The color scheme is sky blue; Wish represents the Sky Triangle.
- Aoki Reika/Cure Beauty-The color scheme is cerulean, prior to the sky colored orb on the Smile Pact. Beauty represents the Cerulean Diamond.
- Mizuno Maco/Cure Splash-The color scheme is blue; Splash represents the Blue Square.
- Ieyasu Mae/Cure Praise-The color scheme is purple, prior to the purple orb on the Smile Pact. Praise represents the Purple Spade.
- Nico/Glitter Wing-The color scheme is lavender; Wing represents the Lavender Plus.
- Shuku Layla/Cure Harmony-The color scheme is magenta; Harmony represents the Magenta Heart.
- Hanabuki Lolo/Cure Flora-The color scheme is pink, prior to the pink orb on the Smile Pact. The previous Cure with this orb was Hoshizora Miyuki, but she was soon taken away. Flora represents the Pink Flower.
- Kiryuu Michiru/Cure Faith-The color scheme is brown; Faith represents the Brown Moon.
- Candy/Royale Candy-The color scheme is white; Candy represents the White Candy.