星空みゆき Hoshizora Miyuki
|Race||Human, Cure (formerly)|
|Season||Smile Pretty Cure!, Smile Pretty Cure! HYPER|
|Birthdate||March 6, 1999|
|Eye Color||Pink (Miyuki, Cure Happy)|
|Hair Color||Magenta (Cure Happy)|
|Family||Hoshizora Ikuyo (mother), Hoshizora Hiroshi (father), Hoshizora Tae (grandmother)|
|Alter Ego||Cure Happy (formerly)|
It implied that she was unsuccessful to become Princess Pretty Cure.
In early concepts, a Trickster form which gives her a drastic color change. Happy's hair color transforms into a tan color, as her attire consists a salmon pink color on her brooch and ties, a moccasin color on her top and toetips, and a dark brown color on her skirt. A light pink color occurs on her back details. Trickster Happy's dessert motif is a salmon pink-colored macaroon, as both of these are attached to her hair.
- Miyuki is the only Smile! Cure who doesn't have a real love life:
- Miyuki is the only Cure to have a curse in fortunes. All but Miyuki have great fortunes:
- Kise Yayoi-"great blessing"
- Hino Akane-"future blessing"
- Midorikawa Nao-"middle blessing"
- Aoki Reika-"great blessing"
- Candy-"good blessing"
- Hoshizora Miyuki-"great curse"
- The sequel wonder why they can't bring Miyuki back as the main protagonist. According to her fake love interest and her lack of leadership qualities, it is possible that a mishap reveals that Miyuki is no longer a princess.